tiistai 26. helmikuuta 2013

Do more of what makes you happy


Spring inspiration



Daily make-up essentials

  • Good coverage and caring spot cover from here
  • Great eye brow gel from here
  • Awesome waterproof mascara from here
  • Best lip balm from ACO, sold in drug stores
  • Best mineral make-up & brushes from Everyday Minerals
  • Premium eyelash curler from Shu Uemura
  • Surprisingly good eyebrow pencil from H&M
  • Super long-lasting Make Up Store highlighter 
  • The best bronzer ever from Dior 








(Pictures from Pinterest)


Love,
Marjo

6 kommenttia:

  1. Lovely bronzer. It perfectly draw a nice hollow.

    I am Jenniya

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon.:) Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment:)!! I'll visit yours too:)

      Poista

Thanks for leaving a comment, I greatly appreciate your taking time to do so!